keepers of doubt
Dublin, County Dublin
Keepers of Doubt (commonly referred to as The Keepers) are an Irish indie rock band.
Formed in 2010 Dublin Ireland, the band currently consists of Marc Roche (lead vocals), Fergal O’Kelly (guitar, backing vocals), Alan Dempsey (guitar), Kieran Harrington (bass guitar, backing vocals) and Tiarnan Johnston (drums).
Keepers of Doubt have a playing style which is largely influenced by indie rock, punk and reggae.
The band has released their first studio album: Uncertain Silence (2012) and their latest single RED LETTER DAY (2014) featured on Dan Heagerty's The Alternative on 2FM.
We are currently gigging around Dublin and Ireland, promoting our debut album which we released last year.
We have most recently played:
• Whelans, Wexford Street, Dublin 2
• Sweeneys, Dame Street, Dublin 2
• Balcony TV (Dublin) - http://youtu.be/1R0Cvq1vk9c.
• The King Kong Club – broadcasted on 2XM radio.
• The Sugar Club, Leeson Street, Dublin
• The Harbour Bar, Bray, Co. Wicklow
• Eamonn Dorans, Lesson Street, Dublin
• Murphys Bar, Co.Waterford
• Shortts Bar, Co.Waterford
• Gilbert & Wright Venue, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
For pics and more info you can check out our website
Facebook page & Breaking Tunes Page:
For samples of our music, you can check out tracks from our debut album 'Uncertain Silence'
|7 Aug 2014||21:00||Whelans (upstairs), Wexford Street, Dublin||Headline|
|29 Nov 2014||22:00||Sweeneys, 32 Dame Street, Dublin 2||Support|