EL HOMBRE JOKES
Dublin, County Dublin
El Hombre Jokes are a foot stomping, tune humming, hands clapping, smile inducing, 'feel good' jam band from Co.Dublin.
10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT EL HOMBRE JOKES
1) We love to play music that grooves
2) Our debut single - a Double A Side "Something's Got to Give / Suicide Bomber" - reached No.2 in the iTunes Rock Charts on its first weekend of release.
3) Our debut EP is being released on April 8th 2011
4) We love to busk on the streets of Dublin, Cork an Galway
5) We were finalists in the King Kong Club 2009 - coming in the top 5 our of 120 bands
6) We've played a lot of gigs in places like
Whelans, Crawdaddy, The Village, The Button Factory, Le Cirk, The Twisted Pepper and Eamonn Dorans to name just a few.
7) We've played some cool festivals:
Knockanstockan, Vantastival, Astral Plains & Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire
8) We're going on our first Ireland and UK Tour in April
9) We're not sure how to plan our first Ireland & UK Tour
10) Our band photograph was taken at an abandoned pub in an industrial estate