Dublin, County Dublin
· Tom Horan - country, folk, blues, Irish, contemporary and popular singer , on guitar, piano / keyboard .
· “Tom Horan & Friends” Dublin Folk and Blues Club for over 5 years which helped to establish the International Bar, Wicklow Street, as a premier music venue during the `80’s and `90’s. Recordings at this time played on RTE by Niall Toner, PJ Curtis, Gay Byrne and others and also played on local radio stations nationwide.
· Gigs “Home and Away”- from “Achill to the Algarve” and from “Renvyle to Ranelagh” .
· Piano/Vocals in Dublin hotels and restaurants over the years e.g. Royal Marine, Westbury, Le Caprice, Pier 32 etc.
· Golf /Tennis Clubs in Dublin – Howth, Foxrock, Elm Park, Ballinascorney, Stackstown ,Newlands, The Castle etc.
· Since 2007 – roots music featuring a lot of the “New” country music as well as blues, folk, Irish and contemporary with partners such as Joe Ryan on steel guitar / mandolin , Rachel Scoazec a Breton / French / Irish multi- instrumentalist on electric lead guitar, fiddle and banjo, Ben Hannigan ( country ) and Mick O’Leary ( blues ) on electric lead guitar.
· New CD 2010 featuring some of the most popular songs I have been doing over the years –a benefit CD for cancer, motor neurone disease and the hospice movement. It has been played on Dublin local radio stations since it's release and has raised €6,000 so far for the 3 causes.